Letting a property can be a complicated business – you not only have to ensure the property is suitably decorated, equipped and furnished and that you have the right tenants, there are all sorts of compliance issues you need to deal with.
Failing to comply with the various rules and regulations that go to make up the Landlords’ duty of care to tenants can result in prosecutions, fines, claims for compensation and in extreme cases, prison sentences. Don’t take the risk – put the compliance aspects of your rental property or properties into the safe and capable hands of HouseCert – your local one-stop solution for Landlords.
What is the Landlord Compliance Pack?
Our compliance pack is aimed at Landlords of rental properties, and is made up of all four of the main compliance services which are relevant to the duty of care to tenants.
The four main compliance services are:
- Electrical Safety Check (EICR)
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Legionella Assessment
- Gas Safety Check
Each of these services will be delivered by locally-based and accredited engineers and assessors, and in total will take approximately 6 hours to complete.
Each individual service includes:
- A report on the current status of the property.
- A competitive quote for any remedial or improvement work that may be required, with all work to be completed by qualified personnel.
- A certificate (as appropriate) following completion of any improvement works.
- In addition to the above, we also include:
- A free Compliance Folder to use to store all certificates, risk assessments and documentation in one place.
- Free annual reminders.
How do I benefit?
Putting your compliance needs into the capable hands of HouseCert will take all the guesswork and worry out of ensuring that you, as a Landlord, comply with all the relevant regulations in respect of duty of care to your tenants.
Our accredited engineers and assessors keep up to date with all the latest developments in relation to Landlords’ duty of care, so you don’t need to.
Our Compliance Folder will ensure that all the documentation you may need, such as risk assessments, evidence of actions to improve and certificates, are all available and in one place.
- Our free annual reminders will ensure that nothing gets forgotten, and you remain compliant.
- Where possible, we will try to deliver all four services on the same day to minimise disruption to your tenants.
- Booking all four services together will earn you a worthwhile 10% discount on our standard pricing.
- For total peace of mind and a 10% cost saving – book your Landlord Compliance Pack today.
What do I need to do next to get my Landlord Compliance Pack?
Simply call us on 01244 422101 to arrange a visit or get in touch via our contact form